JOIN PAYPAL FOR FREE.. Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly. JOIN ALERTPAY FOR FREE.. Read more about the latest updates in scam in the paid to click (PTC) sites in the internet. Help me in identfying the trusted PTC sites from scams by joining my paid to click sites in pinoypaidtoclick.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Adventures4U Scam

Adventures4U is still online but does not guarantee anymore payoff. Since the last quarter of 2009 it has already stopped paying their investors in the revenue sharing program. From my last log-in from their site I noticed that the forum section is removed, the only reason I could think off why they removed it is to hide members complain. They are also currently promoting their sister site Trading Gold 4 Cash, a site that buys that buys gold, silver, platinum, vermeil, diamonds (1/4 kt and larger), broken rings, singular earrings, pendants and Necklaces and requires you to submit your name, email, address etc. I am moving Adventures4U to my Scam List because they did not pay me anything or refund my investment.

If you have experience in investing in Adventures4U wheter its good or bad please fell free to comment.

For Paying Sites just visit
http://pinoypaidtoclickblogspot.com/
http://pinoypaidtosurf.blogspot.com/
http://pinoypaidtopost.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This blog is a list of my personal experiences in scams in the internet.

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP