JOIN PAYPAL FOR FREE.. Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly. JOIN ALERTPAY FOR FREE.. Read more about the latest updates in scam in the paid to click (PTC) sites in the internet. Help me in identfying the trusted PTC sites from scams by joining my paid to click sites in pinoypaidtoclick.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pinoy Scam List


Here are the list of latest scams in the PTC sites:

Beachbux.com
Bpbux.com
Buxwiz.com
ClixP.com
Jaysu.com
Joy-Click.com - Paying only premium members.
QualityBux.com - Redirecting to another site.
Nominimumbux.com - No longer Exist.

1 comments:

teddybear69 September 11, 2012 at 6:44 AM  

Hi, I also blog about these earning opportunities and I gathered feedback from people whether they are scam or not. I can see you have a lot of experience in these field so your views and comments on my blog will be very valuable addition to my collection.. :)

thanks..
http://scamornotdebate.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

This blog is a list of my personal experiences in scams in the internet.

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP